PT HM Sampoerna Tbk operate 65 sales offices across Indonesia, with more than 27,600 dedicated employees. PT HM Sampoerna Tbk operates 4 plants in East Java (Surabaya, Pandaan, Malang) and West Java (Karawang). Headquarters in Surabaya and supported by the representative office in Jakarta.
YOU will join a market leader in the tobacco industry. We offer numerous on-the-job learning opportunities and structured career development designed to help you grow to your fullest potential. We offer competitive Compensation and Benefits programs to reward your performance and encourage further growth. You will work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment, where you can enjoy being part of a diverse and talented team.
Pasuruan (Jawa Timur) - Sukorejo ( Pandaan )
- Lulusan Diploma (D3/D4) dari Jurusan Teknik Elektro, dengan minimum IPK: 2.75; atau lulusan SMK dengan minimal 5 tahun pengalaman
- Memiliki 2 tahun pengalaman di bidang elektrik dan mesin merupakan nilai lebih;
- Memiliki pengetahuan dasar tentang kelistrikan (AC/DC Power, frequency converter, measurement & process calibrator tools), SCADA system, PLC (Siemens S7/S5, Beckhoff Twincat & HMI System), dan sistem kontrol
- Bersedia untuk bekerja dalam shift;
- Belum pernah mengikuti proses seleksi untuk posisi yang sama dalam kurun waktu 1 tahun
- Diploma Degree ( D3 / D4 ) or Bachelor Degree ( S1 ) with minimum GPA 2.80 from any educational background
- Have 1 year experience in Logistics and Distributions
- Having knowledge on warehouse operational and management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, etc)
- Good English (verbal and written) is an advantage
- Willing to be located at Muara Bungo, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah & Jawa Timur
Makassar (Sulawesi Selatan)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Building Engineering or Facilities Maintenance Operations, in phases of construction supervision projects and routine maintenance works.
- Possess knowledge and skill in facilities management, preferably in Maintenance or Property Management.
- Possess knowledge and skills in project management (construction).
- Possess knowledge of design and construction methods, building materials, national and international standard and regulations for design and construction.
- Possess knowledge and skill in risk management.
- English proficient (verbal and written)
- Computer Literate (especialliy AUTOCAD)
- Willing to travel regularly.
- The incumbents must hold Bachelor Degree from all education background, preferably from Graphic Design with minimum GPA 2.80
- Minimum 1 year experience working as administrator in Marketing or Sales
- Having good communication skill
- Possess advance skill and experiences in using Ms Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Makro), Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator and Keynote