Newmont is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian professionals to be part of our team in Sumbawa for the position:
PMT0292 - GENERAL FOREMAN - PROCESS ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
- Coordinate the activities of electrical maintenance works in concentrator area including grinding, flotation, concentrate pumping and utilities areas. Also coordinate activities of specialized instrument & control technicians to support field instrumentation and PLC/DCS systems to ensure that availab ility and production targets are attained.
- A high school education (SMA) and 12 years of experience with maintenance of electrical and instrumentation equipment in a milling/processing environment are necessary.
- Certified of Competency for Middle Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR.
- Previous supervisory experience, time management and people management skills are necessary.
- A degree in electrical engineering is highly desirable but not essential
- To implementing programs and other Loss Control programs as required to prevent occupational illnesses and injuries from occurring to ensure that health hazards are identified, evaluated and controlled as well as those required under the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 555.K/26/M.PE and the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 1211.K/008/M.PE/1995
- University degree (S1/S2) in Occupational Health/Occupational Health and Safety or the equivalent.
- Have recognized training in Industrial Hygiene.
- Require 3 – 5 years minimum experience in similar role in the mining or construction industry
- Experience and knowledge on using, calibrating and maintaining Industrial Hygiene equipment and working in a laboratory environment.
- Experienced in conducting Industrial Hygiene field sampling/monitoring, analysis
- Strong analytical & report writing skills with ability to source solutions and develop risk mitigation plans with area owners
- Strong computer skills to utilize PTNNT standard Ms. Office software package, statistical program, equipment software, database software, power point and graphing software.
- Minimum intermediate level for English skills
- Strong team building, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to time manage projects and field work to set schedules
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR (desirably)
- Knowledge of state and federal statutes and rules concerning industrial hygiene, radiation, and air pollution (desirably)
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Ji. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126,
PO. BOX 1022 Fax: 0370-638318 Ext 48042,