PT. Indosat Tbk is in immediate need for highly motivated and qualified professional staff to be positioned in :
VAC3430 - Staff Procurement (Legal Drafter)
Field: Procurement Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Indonesia - Jakarta Closing date: 09-Oct-2013
- Preparing the draft of Contract.
- Negotiating the term and condition of Contract with vendor.
- Preparing the approval process for signing Contract.
- Reviewing and enhancing the template and terms and condition of Contract
- Facilitate vendor to inform all the contract and legal policy regarding procurement process.
- Min. Bachelor of Law Degree with at least 2 years experience as corporate lawyer and/or in-house counsel
- Familiar with company procurement activities.
- Proficiency in English
Field: Internship Opportunities Contract Type: Internship
Location: Indonesia - Jakarta Closing date: 30-Sep-2013
Support Human Resource Division to digitalizing document, file, & input data.
- Student from University or College on the last semester, majoring IT, Computer Science, Management Informatics, Computer Accountancy, etc.
- Willing to do internship Full Time (work hours)
- Internship for 2-3 months
Field: Business Development Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Indonesia - Jakarta Closing date: 29-Sep-2013
- Develop and create new product for e-money within the scope of MFS Business to ensure competitiveness, increase of market share and innovation in this business. Plan and manage value proposition (one-to-many), growth of the e-money product (acquisition, loyalty and retention) and MFS business level profit & loss to maximize revenue in corporate level.
- Male/Female, max. 40 years old.
- Graduate from reputable University.
- Strong leadership skill and developing product capability, communication and presentation skill.
- Excellence in people management and human resource development
- Target oriented problem solving and decision making.
- Currently hold Manager level.
- Excellent English skills (verbal & writing).
- 2-4 years experience in e-money or mobile product and/or management in telco industry.
- Practice in product and/or business level profit and loss planning, development and monitoring in telco industry.
- Proven track record and strong practice in the field of product development and tactical pricing of telco products.
- Opennes for understanding consumer behavior and capability to detect tangible and latent demand for products and service that influence the acquisition, consumption, and use of good, service and idea by consumer.
- Creative and opennes for innovation.
Note: you will be required to attach the following: Resume / cv
Should you interested, please apply at Lowongan Indosat